Already this month we have seen the wettest ‘November’ day on record and more flooding in Cumbria. River levels are high and more bad weather is on the way, the Met Office have warned of more localised flooding to the area.
With flood warnings issued, homes and businesses are at risk and lives are in danger.
Brewsters have extensive experience in project managing restoration works following flood damage, our overall emphasis has always been to get the homeowner back into their property as soon as possible.
Our team of experts are ready to assist and co-ordinate any aspect of flood restoration work with the added advantage of a structural engineering background.
- Over 20 years experience handling and managing insurance claims and disaster work including the 2007 Summer floods and Carlisle floods of 2005
- We can help to save you both time and money by tendering repair quotations, project managing, reinstatement and administering contractor Health & Safety and invoices
- Overall focus on reduction in elapsed time resulting in reduced costs
- Report only inspections if required
- We will keep you and your client informed at every stage of the claim
Call us now on 0800 027 5130 for urgent assistance and advice on how we can help you and your clients.