As Cumbria counts the cost of the damage, the UK is under a new flood alert following heavy rain over the last few days.
At the moment, the number of affected properties is unknown but is surely set to increase with more rain forecast in the next few days.
What can Brewsters do for you?
• A dedicated team of claims handlers, structural engineers and building surveyors ready to provide claims solutions
• Over 20 years experience handling and managing insurance claims and disaster work including the 2007 Summer floods and Carlisle floods of 2005
• We can help to save you both time and money by tendering repair quotations, project managing, reinstatement and administering contractor Health & Safety and invoices
• Overall focus on reduction in elapsed time resulting in reduced costs
• Report only inspections if required
• We will keep you and your client informed at every stage of the claim
Call us now on 0800 027 5130 for urgent assistance
Written by Sharon Christie