Brewsters takes a close and responsible interest in the environmental impact of its undertakings. In pursuit of this Brewsters will:
- Fully comply with any relevant statutory provision as a minimum and further, take steps to identify any areas where it is possible to conserve resources.
- Seek to minimise any disturbance to the local and global environment and the quality of life of any local community and in doing so seek to prevent pollution as key to environmental best practice.
- Assess in advance, where possible, the environmental effect of its operation and ensure the effects are managed and controlled.
- Provide the necessary training and information to enable Employees and supply partners to be aware of, understanding and manage environment issues properly.
- Seek to keep waste to a minimum. Where waste is created it will be managed to achieve compliance contained in the relevant statutory regulations.
- Seek to continually improve by reviewing our objectives and targets through monitoring.
- Review Suppliers and Supply Partners on their environmental credentials.
- This policy is available on request to interested parties.
‘Committed to protecting the environment at all times’