Low Value Claims Validation Service
We offer a rapid response including emergency call out if necessary. Attendance on site is adapted to the individual client requirements.
- Increased repudiations whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Reduced claim spend
- Reduced elapsed time
Our report is decisive, factual and most importantly in laymans terms, clearly identifying the cause and extent of the damage and advising upon liability issues. All of our Surveyors are fully conversant in current insurance policy conditions.
Our product attaches the most emphasis on an initial detailed inspection by a qualified and experienced Surveyor who is fully conversant with the insurance policy conditions. This ensures that from the beginning the analysis as to what the damage is, how it has been caused and therefore whether or not there is liability is addressed and can be relied upon.
The key to having made the right decision allows us to manage the insured’s expectations from the outset and if a repudiation is necessary, this is done ‘face to face’ with a full explanation as to what the problem is and although it may not be insured, how they go about resolving their problem.
This is then supported by a written report that is decisive, factual and clearly identifies the cause and extent of the damage and recommends a clear future course of action irrespective of the liability issue.
Our report will also include a priced scope of works for the repair of the damage using either our own schedule of rates or our client's. In circumstances when the claim goes above delegated authority, we can provide a full project managed service.
- Our philosophy is to provide a full service of specialist expertise from one company. The cost being significantly less than buying in the services individually and has huge added value
- Qualified, experienced Structural Engineers undertaking initial diagnosis
- Cost control throughout the life of the claim
- Higher repudiation rates
- Focus on reduction in elapsed time resulting in reduced costs
Our aim is to provide our client with quality customer care. We place equal importance in managing the fears and expectations of the policyholder in what is almost always a very stressful and upsetting time given that their greatest asset is damaged.
- Brewsters provide factual, decisive, professional advice, clearly identifying the cause and extent of damage
- We may on occasion sit on ‘both sides of the fence’ working for both the insurer and the insured, therefore, a conflict of interest automatically exists. In all cases it is our priority to manage any problems encountered and reach an acceptable resolution for all parties concerned.
- Compliance and Quality; FSA regulation, ‘treating customers fairly’, Institute of Structural Engineers
Reporting & I.T.
- All projects electronically tracked
- Client portal giving real time job status and account management information
- Rapid claims handling
Brewsters offers its clients a National solution with locally based Engineers managed from our key centre of excellence. This infrastructure allows us to tightly control both the quality of the service provided to client and insured whilst still maintaining the advantages of a locally based Engineer equipped with local knowledge of the often particular engineering problems faced by the location.