Overflow White Label Services
Unexpected events resulting in an influx of a year’s worth of insurance claims over the course of a week is in itself an impossible challenge. Customer service standards suffer and as the overload increases so do the number of complaints generated.
- Maintenance of customer service standards
- Seamless integration with your business
Our team of experienced Surveyors and claims handlers are ready to go! We can deal with your overflow ensuring you maintain your service standards. Overflow work is quick and easy to set up, we can agree to take on a fixed volume of claims or take an ongoing ‘drip feed’ of claims.
Our sophisticated I.T. and telephone system ensures your clients will experience a seamless operation whilst allowing you to receive bespoke management information tailored to your own unique requirements and also access to real time job tracker information.
- Our philosophy is to provide a full service of specialist expertise from one company. The cost being significantly less than buying in the services individually and has huge added value
- Qualified, experienced Surveyors or Structural Engineers undertaking initial diagnosis
- Cost control throughout the life of the claim
- Focus on reduction in elapsed time resulting in reduced costs
Our aim is to provide both yourselves and your client with quality customer care. We place equal importance in managing the fears and expectations of the policyholder in what is almost always a very stressful and upsetting time given that their greatest asset is damaged.
- Brewsters provide factual, decisive, professional advice, clearly identifying the cause and extent of damage
- Compliance and Quality; FSA regulation, ‘treating customers fairly’, Institute of Structural Engineers
Reporting & I.T.
- All projects electronically tracked
- Client portal giving real time job status and account management information
- Rapid claims handling
Brewsters offers its clients a National solution with locally based Engineers managed from our key centre of excellence. This infrastructure allows us to tightly control both the quality of the service provided to client and insured whilst still maintaining the advantages of a locally based Engineer equipped with local knowledge of the often particular engineering problems faced by the location