Our product attaches the most emphasis on an initial detailed inspection by a qualified and experienced Engineer. This ensures that from the beginning the analysis as to what the damage is, how it has been caused and therefore whether or not there is liability is addressed and can be relied upon.
- Increased repudiations whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Reduced claim spend
- Reduced elapsed time
The key to having made the right decision allows us to manage the insured’s expectations from the outset and if a repudiation is necessary, this is done face to face with a full explanation as to what the problem is and although it may not be insured, how they go about resolving their problem.
This is then supported by a written report that is decisive, factual and clearly identifies the cause and extent of the damage and recommends a clear future course of action irrespective of the liability issue.
Our investigations will be as extensive as required and will provide all the specialist reports that may be necessary including:
- CCTV Drainage Inspections
- Site Investigations
- Arboricultural Reports
- Soil, Root & Water Sampling
Following the accurate decision making process, if liability is accepted, we will manage the claim in a swift informative manner including as necessary, in-house Precise Level or Monitoring, Production of a detailed Schedule of Works, obtaining competitive tenders and supervision of the works to completion.
Our focus during this second phase of a claim is to ensure that all parties are kept regularly informed and that a minimum amount of time is expended in bringing the claim to a satisfactory conclusion and that costs are restricted to that allowed by the policy conditions.
We pride ourselves on organising the remedial works swiftly and with the least disruption to the policyholder.
As part of the supervision and certification of the works our Engineers can also provide their expertise and advice during this period in Health & Safety matters, CDM Regulations, Party Wall matters and Planning Supervision as well as Calculations & Design.
- Our philosophy is to provide a full service of specialist expertise from one company. The cost being significantly less than buying in the services individually and has huge added value
- Qualified, experienced Structural Engineers undertaking initial diagnosis
- Cost control throughout the life of the claim
- Higher repudiation rates
- Focus on reduction in elapsed time resulting in reduced costs
Our aim is to provide our client with quality customer care. We place equal importance in managing the fears and expectations of the policyholder in what is almost always a very stressful and upsetting time given that their greatest asset is damaged.
- Brewsters provide factual, decisive, professional advice, clearly identifying the cause and extent of damage
- We may on occasion sit on ‘both sides of the fence’ working for both the insurer and the insured, therefore, a conflict of interest automatically exists. In all cases it is our priority to manage any problems encountered and reach an acceptable resolution for all parties concerned.
- Compliance and Quality; FSA regulation, ‘treating customers fairly’, Institute of Structural Engineers
Reporting & I.T.
- All projects electronically tracked
- Client portal giving real time job status and account management information
- Rapid claims handling
Brewsters offers its clients a National solution with locally based Engineers managed from our key centre of excellence. This infrastructure allows us to tightly control both the quality of the service provided to client and insured whilst still maintaining the advantages of a locally based Engineer equipped with local knowledge of the often particular engineering problems faced by the location.